Susan Serratore, RN
- Enhance your perinatal knowledge base to optimize positive perinatal patient outcomes.
- Discuss the management of specific cases and review the appropriateness of treatment options in identified situations.
- Utilize best practices from the literature to establish standards of care for future management of similar cases.
- Formulate effective answers to some of today’s perplexing ethical contradictions in perinatal medicine.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for perinatal care and systems improvement.
Target Audience: All physicians, Obstetricians, Gynecologists, Neonatology and Registered Nurses
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.