Valerie Swiatkowski MD, FACOG
Alexandra Golobof MD
- Enhance your perinatal knowledge base to optimize positive perinatal patient outcomes.
- Review the management of specific cases and review the appropriateness of treatment options in identified situations.
- Utilize best practices from the literature to establish standards of care for future management of similar cases.
- Formulate effective answers to some of today’s perplexing ethical contradictions in perinatal medicine.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for perinatal care and systems improvement.
Target Audience: This activity is designated for physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals
In support of improving patient care, Advocate Aurora Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American Medical Association (AMA): Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC): Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contact hours. Nurses should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.