CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Timothy G. Nickels
Shannon E. Buckley
Swanson, Martin & Bell, LLP
Format: Lecture, Q&A
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Utilize effective documentation to minimize medical negligence risk
- Apply effective communication with provider colleagues to minimize medical negligence risk
- Identify how modern advances in technology can both assist providers and create new risks
Target Audience: Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologists, GI, Oncology, Surgery, primary care and all related specialty clinicians.
Disclosures: The speaker and planners have indicated that there are no financial relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Health Care is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Health Care designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit