Location: Advocate Children's Hospital - Park Ridge
Kathie Kobler, MS, APN, PCNS-BC, CHPPN, FPCN
1. Identify common health issues and unusual clinical presentations of various disease entities.
2. Describe the pathophysiology of common and uncommon diseases.
3. Recognize clinical problems and correlate a clinical diagnosis.
4. Assess contemporary, diagnostic, and management techniques/protocols.
5. Describe treatment options.
Maternal Fetal Medicine, Neonatology, Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Neurosurgery, Cardiology (pediatric), Genetics (pediatric), Nephrology (pediatric), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Surgery (pediatric) Neurology (pediatric), Nursing, Genetic Counselors, Social Workers, Pastoral Care
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.