Hsin Yi Chang, MD
1. Identify conditions that should increase suspicion for traumatic injuries.
2. Identify the various modalities used to differentiate traumatic conditions.
3. Cite methods of stabilization and patient management.
4. Identify possible complications that may occur with traumatic injuries.
5. Follow up on any issues/concerns identified in previous case reviews.
Positively impact the KRA goals related to Mortality Index, Readmission Rate, and Complication Index.
ED, Truama, Surgery, ED & Trauma nurses, Allied Health Professionals
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.