01/01/2022 - 7:30am CST to 12/31/2022 - 8:30am CST
Format - Case-based/small group discussion
Target Audience - Physicians involved in oncology diagnosis and treatment.
- Assess pathological diagnosis of tumor cases.
- Review diagnostic tests used in the work-up of cancer patients.
- Discuss follow-up testing and its frequency
- Discuss management and treatment options of cancer patients.
- Develop & implement strategies to improve patient care and treatment based on the discussion of national guidelines and clinical trials
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital Medical Staff Board Room
See map: Google Maps