JOIN LINK FOR TODAY'S SESSION AND PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. It may take up to FIVE MINUTES to receive your confirmation email
2. It is recommended that you add the meeting information from your confirmation email to your calendar because Microsoft Teams does not send reminder emails at this time
- If you have trouble registering, please use Google Chrome.
- If you still have trouble, check and clear the cache (steps here).
If neither of those interventions is successful or you don’t receive an event confirmation after registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy & paste link in Google Chrome:
Topic: DE&I Clinical Quick Bites: Health Care Disparities and Social Determinants of HealthCare Disparities and Social Determinants Overview:
This would be a brief introduction to health care disparities, social determinants of health, and resources we have at Advocate Health Midwest to address these needs. This presentation will focus on defining diversity and looking beyond diversity to inclusion and health equity.
Oyinkansola Okubanjo, MD - Medical Director DE&I Advocate Health, Midwest Medical Group
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.50 AttendanceAttendance Credit