Click here to register
Topic: Integrative Modalities for Headache Management
Objectives: Upon completion of the activity, the learner should be able to:
1. Distinguish between different types of migraines
2. Understand botanical preps
3. Understand basic concept for utilizing herbals to treat migraines
Speaker: Dr. Diana Bottari, MEDtalks Activity Director & Lead Physician Opioid Mitigation Strategies
Moderator: Don Martinez, MMS, PA-C, APC Professional Development Program Manager – Advocate Medical Group; Physician Assistant-Pediatrics, Olympia Fields; Co-Chair, APC Advisory Council
Accreditation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement: Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit