2020 Sexual Harassment Education for Provider Team Members
THIS COURSE IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON ATMS. YOU MUST COMPLETE IN ATMS BEFORE CLAIMING CREDIT.
This course will help Advocate Aurora Health physicians and other team members to know how to identify and report sexual harassment to both their employer (Advocate Aurora Health) and ultimately feel secure that our workplaces are safe for.
This course is intended for all physicians and PharmD, PAs of all specialties
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Define sexual harassment, outlining the different types and forms.
- Identify the course of action if/when one experiences or witnesses sexual harassment.
- Identify how to report sexual harassment within the workplace and to outside entities.
- Outline whistleblower protections.
Thomas Hansen, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
The planners and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no financial relationships with any commercial interests to be disclosed.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit