Aurora Orthopedics 2019 Annual Innovations in Care Conference
During this annual program, Orthopedic and Physical Therapy faculty will present recent advancements in sports medicine and will provide participants with strategies for applying advancements into practice. Nationally recognized expert, Dr. Ben Domb is the keynote speaker, and will present current concepts and national trends in hip arthroscopy. The conference will conclude with an Aurora Sports Health Business meeting addressing brand development and program recognition of ASP.
This course is intended for orthopedic MDs & APCs, primary care sports medicine MDs, PT/OT/LATs, administration
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Apply new technology and advancements to practice
- Use evidence- based information to achieve best patient outcomes
- Recognize and adopt national trends in Sports Medicine care
Bruce Faure, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Craig Jankuski, PT; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.25 AttendanceAttendance Credit