Clinical Simulation - Facilitator Training (February 2021)
Registration is ONLY available on Learning Connection. You will receive an email after training on how to claim credit.
The purpose of this course is to assist clinicians in developing debriefing abilities when leveraging simulation education. Remaining curious through debriefing is essential in all simulation environments and across the fidelity spectrum. Robust debriefing conversations are essential when promoting a safe culture and allowing learners to reflect on their performance.
This course is intended for physicians (MD & DO), physician assistants (PA), nurse practitioners (NP), registered nurses (RN), and allied health professionals
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Assemble a strategy to facilitate leaner schema change during post education debriefing
- Discriminate how differing debriefing questions would be better than another based on audience, learning outcomes, and time
Hannah Watts, MD; Advocate Aurora Health
Dikera Gutierrez, MSN, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Lynne Delfosse, MSN, RN-BC; Advocate Aurora Health
Jennifer Cuske-Dunn, BSN, RN, CHSE; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Resch, Simulation Education Site Specialist; Advocate Aurora Health
Angela Pack, Simulation Education Specialist; Advocate Aurora Health
Kelly Sava, MS, APN, CPNP-PC; Advocate Aurora Health
Kari Congenie, MSN, RN, CNL; Advocate Aurora Health
Lisa Plucinski, MSN, FNP, RN, IBCLC; Advocate Aurora Health
Jeanne Wiesbrock, DNP, MS, APN/CNS, IBCLC; Advocate Aurora Health
Amy Capasso, Simulation Education Site Specialist; Advocate Aurora Health
Linda Bartjen, MS, BSN, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Bonnie Satinover, MSN, RN-BC, RNC-NIC; Advocate Aurora Health
Katherine McPartlin, MSN, RN; Advocate Aurora Health
Faculty disclosures are being reviewed and will be presented to the audience in advance of the program.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.75 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 6.75 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™