WI Worker's Compensation Education for the Medical Provider
Providers of medical services have critical roles within the worker's compensation system. They have a primary connection with the injured worker. This connection allows the medical provider to provide medical treatment and to share medical-related worker's compensation information with the injured worker.
The medical provider also interfaces with insurers and the Worker's Compensation Division in the submission of medical reports and the resolution of medical disputes. The information in this course is designed to assist medical providers perform their roles in the worker's compensation system quickly and efficiently to save time and stress while providing excellant patient care.
At the end of this session, learners should be able to:
- Understand the importance of clear unbiased communication between all parties
- Create a more collaborative environment in which patients receive the best possible care via a multi-disciplinary approach
- Apply the standards in quality care for treating injuries
- Achieve better results as for employer and better outcomes for employees.
MaryJo Capodice,DO, MPH,MBA; Advocate Aurora Health
Terry Frederick; Advocate Aurora Health
The planner(s) and speaker(s) have indicated that there are no relevant financial relationships with any ineligible companies to disclose.
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this internet enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit
- 1.00 Approved AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This course is available to Aurora Health Care providers (employed and independent) and caregivers only. If you are not already logged in, please use "Aurora Login" to access the course. If you have any questions, contact Advocate Aurora Health CME Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view this course open in Google Chrome.