Speaker: Gabriel Aljadeff, MD
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Define the Epidemiology of Chronic Lung Disease of Prematurity
- Explain the Pathophysiology of Chronic Lung Disease of Prematurity
- Describe the Principles of Management of Chronic Lung Disease of Prematurity
Friday, October 16, 2020 - 8:30am to 9:30am
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit