Sebouh Gueyikian, MD
- Describe the pathophysiology of PE
- List the indications to initiate PE lysis
- Discuss risks of procedure
- Describe benefits/goals of the procedure
- List the contraindications to treatment/procedure
- List the different catheters used for lysis by the IR MD's
AHCMG Radiology providers
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Sarah Parve at Sarah.Parve@aurora.org