Mora Ghobrial, DO
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Review normal placental physiology to be able to appropriately define Placenta Accreta Spectrum (PAS).
- Identify risk factors for developing PAS.
- Learn how PAS is diagnosed and appreciate the role of imaging modalities used in the diagnosis of PAS.
- Understand antepartum and intrapartum management of PAS.
- Discuss the potential complications & consequences associated with PAS.
06/15/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit