David Rojas, MD
- Apply evidence-based methods for improving care to current clinical and surgical quality improvement efforts.
- Apply information about emerging diagnostics, technologies, and therapeutics related to OB/GYN to applicable treatment plans.
- Evaluate contributing factors to controversy in the areas of diagnosis, treatment and medical management of
- OB/Gyn patients
- Decrease rates of VTE, SSI, and APL
- Each meeting will have topic-specific objectives.
OB/GYNE, Family Practice Physicians, Nursing, Allied Health Professionals, CNM
Advocate Aurora Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Advocate Aurora Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.