Caitlin Walker, MD
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Discuss evidenced based medicine in regard to preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care.
- Describe antibiotic stewardship and evidence-based use in gynecology surgery and patients.
- Identify perioperative techniques to reduce surgical site infections.
- Discuss VTE prophylaxis in gynecology patients
11/16/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit