Sarah Temkin, MD
Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Understand the principles and desired outcomes of cancer screening.
- Review the role of HPV in cervical carcinogenesis and how cytology and HPV testing are used in cervical cancer screening.
- Identify how to best apply cervical cancer screening guidelines to your population of patients/practice.
05/11/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit