Ismail Mert, MD
Dept. of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Objectives: At the conclusion of this activity the participants should be able to:
- Understand the epidemiology of Vulvar cancer.
- Understand the management of VC.
- Understand the role of sentinel lymph node sampling in the management of VC.
01/12/2021 - 8:00am to 9:00am CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Aurora Health Care is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Aurora Health Care designates this activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AttendanceAttendance Credit